How do I Complain if something goes wrong?
If you have a problem with your system or any aspect of your Gr33n Group Experience we would like to know about it.
- Your name and address
- Your account number (if you are one of our customers)
- Your daytime phone number (where we can contact you if we need to) and any times you would prefer us to contact you
- A clear description of your concerns or complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to put things right
- Copies of any relevant letters
If you are not satisfied with our service and response to your complaint you can contact www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk which was set up by parliament to sort out individual complaints that consumers and financial businesses aren't able to resolve themselves.